Coconut Oil (Cocosnucifera)
Coconut oil is obtained from the dried kernel of coconut fruit. The oil is used not in stifling countries, where coconut plantations are profuse, but also in the US and the UK. People are discovering the wonders this oil can create and it is again ahead fame throughout the world. A colorless oil or a white semisolid fat obtained from the flesh of the coconut, extensively used in food products and in the productionof cosmetics and soaps.
Coconut oil is extracted by the method of cold pressing from the kernel of coconut fruit.
- Coconut oil is enormous for cooking at a high heat because of its high smoke point.
- This beneficial oil has been used for hair and its unique fat work makes it particularly useful for certain hair types. Use this oil as a hair mask, hot oil treatment and in homemade hair products.
- Coconut oil blends a tablespoon into hot tea to help velocity revival from cold or flu.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis.
- A tablespoon melted into a cup of warm tea can help sooth a sore throat.
- Coconut oil is antibacterial, antifungal quality so it is very useful for pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
It is a colorless Liquid with kind coconut aroma.
Safety and Precaution
Since coconut oil has a high fat content, there is concern that it might increase weight if used in large amounts or that it might increase cholesterol levels.
|Odor||Coconut Kind Odor|
|Solubility||Insoluble in Alcohol|
|Pack Size||100-500 ml|
|Packaging||As Per Customer Requirement|
|Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|